Gynecology studies the female reproductive system examines the general health of a woman.
Some diseases develop in the first stages without symptoms. An examination will help to avoid or find out the diseases before their manifestations.
Check with your gynecologist if you have one of the following symptoms:
- intensive, frequent vaginal discharge;
- severe chest pain;
- menstrual disorders;
- severe pain during menstruation;
- duration of menstruation more than 7-10 days;
- vaginal bleeding before or after menstruation;
- discomfort in the genitals (itching, burning);
- pain during intercourse;
- pain when urinating;
- a sharp decrease or increase in weight.
Even if you feel well, contact your gynecologist:
- if you are planning to have sex with a new partner;
- for health assessment during family planning;
- when planning the birth of a child;
- one month after the birth of the child or abortion;
- for the selection of contraception, hormone therapy, and treatment of menopausal disorders.